Prayer Breakfast Gathering

Prayer Breakfast Gathering



Please join every 1st Thursday of the Month at the Salisbury Hotel at 123 W 57th St, New York, NY 10019(Next to Calvary Baptist Church) on 5 Floor

All church leadership which include Pastors (Overseer/ Senior, Youth, & of other Ministries), non-profit and marketplace leaders, Youth leaders & workers, clergy, chaplains, Sunday school teachers, counselors, >ALL WELCOME

“Pray to the Lord for the city where you are living, because if good things happen in the city, good things will happen to you also.” - Jeremiah 29:7(New Century Version)



“Pray for rulers and for all who have authority so that we can have quiet and peaceful lives full of worship and respect for God. This is good, and it pleases God our Savior, who wants all people to be saved and to know the truth.”-1 Timothy 2:2-4 (New Century Version)



"Then if my people, who are called by my name, will humble themselves, if they will pray and seek me and stop their evil ways, I will hear them from heaven. I will forgive their sin, and I will heal their land."- 2 Chronicles 7:14(New Century Version)

Comments

Popular Posts